- Parallel execution of OpenMS tools in KNIME
- DNA heteroconjugate detection (Flett et al.)
- Non-targeted LC-MS-based lipidomics
- Basic Peptide Identification
- Consensus Peptide Identification
- Peptide Identification and Label-free Quantification
- Protein Inference
- SWATH Analysis
- Small Molecule Identification and Quantification
This workflow uses a label-free quantification on top of which protein inference and protein quantification are executed.
What it does:
Protein inference is performed using FIDO and performs a statistical validation of the protein inference results using advanced KNIME nodes. Protein quantification is done by summarizing all quantified peptides of observed charge states for the inferred proteins.
This workflow is part of the OpenMS tutorial and described in detail in the tutorial.