- Parallel execution of OpenMS tools in KNIME
- DNA heteroconjugate detection (Flett et al.)
- Non-targeted LC-MS-based lipidomics
- Basic Peptide Identification
- Consensus Peptide Identification
- Peptide Identification and Label-free Quantification
- Protein Inference
- SWATH Analysis
- Small Molecule Identification and Quantification
This TOPPAS workflow implements peptide identification and filtering, suitable for finding novel peptides to help improve genome annotations.
On the software side, the workflow requires OpenMS 2.0.1, the database search engines MS-GF+ and Mascot, as well as the post-processing tools Percolator and Mascot Percolator.
On the data side, suitable tandem mass spectrometry data and sequence databases need to be provided.
See the description in the workflow for detailed information about inputs, output and parameters.
Hendrik Weisser et al.: A flexible data analysis pipeline for high-confidence proteogenomics