- SRM Quantitation and QC (SmartPeak 2)
- Protein-nucleic acid cross-linking (OpenNuXL)
- Efficient Bayesian protein inference (EPIFANY)
- Ultra-fast MS1/MS2 deconvolution for top-down proteomics (FLASHDeconv)
- Nucleic Acid Search Engine (NASE)
- Protein-Protein Cross-Linking (OpenPepXL)
- RNA-Protein Cross-Linking (RNPxl)
- Stable Isotope Probing (MetaProSIP)
Thanks for your interest in OpenNuXL – our novel Protein-nucleic acid cross-linking search engine.
It will be soon fully integrated into an official OpenMS release and all source code will be made available.
Prior to publication, installers (and source code) are available on request: please contact sachsenb (at) informatik.uni-tuebingen.de