- Targeted feature detection for label-free quantification
- Parallel execution of OpenMS tools in KNIME
- DNA heteroconjugate detection (Flett et al.)
- Non-targeted LC-MS-based lipidomics
- Basic Peptide Identification
- Consensus Peptide Identification
- Peptide Identification and Label-free Quantification
- Protein Inference
- SWATH Analysis
- Small Molecule Identification and Quantification
The workflow exemplifies how to increase peptide identification rates in shotgun proteomics experiments by parallel usage of different search engines. The ConsensusID algorithm used is based on the calculation of posterior error probabilities (PEP) and a combination of the normalized scores by considering missing peptide sequences.
What it does:
It shows how to apply the ConsensusID algorithm.
This workflow is part of the OpenMS tutorial and described in detail in the tutorial.